A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Brachetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Brachetta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Brachetta, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brachetta graduated from Universidad Catolica De Cordoba. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brachetta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Mem Hosp, Midland, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Eduardo Brachetta MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo E. Brachetta practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Brachetta has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Brachetta practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.