A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Callo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Callo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Callo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Callo graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Callo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Antonio Callo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Callo practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Callo has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Callo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.