A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo A Cook MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Cook practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Internists and Mountain Lakes Cardiologists.