Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Cook MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Cook practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Cook practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Internists and Mountain Lakes Cardiologists.