A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Cook is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cook
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cook Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Cook, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Universidad Central De Venezuela - Jose Maria Vargas, Caracas.
Dr. Cook has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo A Cook MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Cook practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Cook practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Mountain Lakes, NJ.
See Mountain Lakes Internists and Mountain Lakes Cardiologists.