A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Couchonnal graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Couchonnal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Kansas City
- Saint John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal practices Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.