A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Couchonnal
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Couchonnal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Couchonnal graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion.
Dr. Couchonnal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kindred Hospital - Kansas City
- Saint John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo J Couchonnal MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo J. Couchonnal practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Couchonnal practices Infectious Disease near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Infectious Disease Doctors.