A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo De La Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Dr. De La Vega has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo A De La Vega MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. De La Vega practice?
- Dr. Guillermo De La Vega has 8 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo De La Vega practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Laurys Station, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.