A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Hospital
- Bob Wilson Mem Grant County Ho, Ulysses, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bill Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo B. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, KS.
See Garden City Surgeons.