A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Hospital
- Bob Wilson Mem Grant County Ho, Ulysses, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Bill Garcia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo B. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Garcia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Garden City, KS.
See Garden City Surgeons.