A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Escobar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Escobar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Escobar, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Escobar graduated from Universidad LaSalle. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Escobar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Escobar MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Escobar practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Escobar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Escobar practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.