A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Estrada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Estrada has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Fargo Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Mariano Estrada MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo M. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Estrada has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Estrada practices Neurology near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Fargo Neurologists.