Dr. Guillermo Font MD Patient Reviews

May 27th, 2015
Excellent doctor!!!

February 19th, 2015
amazing doctor
I have to say that Dr.Font is an excellent doctor, he is so respectful and you can just tell that he knows what hes doing. Through out my pregnancy i felt safe and thanks to his care me and my baby are fine. His staff and i mean everyone there is so nice and so helpful, easy to talk to and they are very responsible when it came to checking up on follow up appointments and just getting in touch when had questions. :)

February 19th, 2015
im so confuse at the moment
dr. font is an amazing doctor. he delivered not 1 but 3 of my children. how ever the past three yrs ive notice dr. font works for his own now. i did ask about dr. garcia last yr, before dr. font deliverd my lest child. he informed me that dr. garcia is no longer working with them for the PAST 4YEARS. the more desappointed i am its that his old patients r coming in here desrespacting knowleg without known the truth.............. (dont treat othes the way u dont want to get treated)

August 31st, 2012
happy mom
dr font is very caring about your health and your baby i was very pleased as having him as my doctor ,he is in addition very caring and does everything he can for tour pregancy to be good .

May 18th, 2012
Wish all doctors could be as professional and human as Guillermo Font

March 29th, 2011
I was so impressed that a doctor could be so caring. I was treated like I was the only patient. Dr.Font was recommended by my sister and my sister did not exaggerate his kindness and efficiency. I wish all doctors could be this good !

November 18th, 2010
Excellent Physician!
I was a patient of Dr.Font's recently after finding out my baby had some complications. He is a phenomenal physician. He is very caring and compassionate and you can tell that he is truly concerned for the well being of his patients and their babies. At each visit he took the time to explain everything to my husband and I and answered all of our questions without rushing us through. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a doctor that specializes in high risk pregnancies.