A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Fuentes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuentes
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fuentes Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Fuentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Martin Fuentes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo M. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Fuentes has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Fuentes practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Primary Care Doctors.