A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Fuentes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Fuentes is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuentes graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Fuentes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Martin Fuentes DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo M. Fuentes practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Fuentes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Fuentes practices Family Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Family Physicians.