Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Manero graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia-Manero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garcia-Manero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero practice?
Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.