A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Manero graduated from Universidad De Zaragoza. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia-Manero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Hermann Hospital
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Garcia-Manero practices Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.