A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Gomez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gomez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Mainland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Gomez practice?
Dr. Guillermo Gomez practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Texas City, TX.
See Galveston Surgeons.