Dr. Guillermo Gonzalez-Osete MD Patient Reviews

2.6
  • 2 reviews

September 9th, 2016
The Good Doctor
I have been to see this doctor and every time me and my family member leave we are very satisfied with the outcome. He has taken really good care of me and I am very glad I was given him as my doctor. The wait time is long sometimes but that happens everywhere and we know that. Anytime i need something he gets it done if i need a referral he makes sure it is done in a day or two.. My Fiance likes him and that means a lot to me. He wants me to have the best care and this is the doctor that does it for me. He is honest and cares how I feel and explains everything to me so I can understand. I recommend this doctor I hope your experience is as good as mine has been.

August 19th, 2015
Absolute worst "doctor" I've had the displeasure to be attend. I will not refer to him as doctor for his incompetence either. My mother had cancer back in 2010, and in 2014 began experiencing severe back pain and immediately notified Gonzalez. 4 years is a dangerous zone as well since records show this is when cancer typically returns. Upon notifying him, he did absolutely nothing and as a result a tumor took hold and she is now undergoing chemo again. During our visit here now, we are not called in until hours after our appointment, and we arrive half an hour before it. The doctor does not have a clue about previoua blood results either; we have access to them online and see the results but he often reads the wrong one. Upon asking about certain pains he always Just answers with "that's normal" and nothing more. Never follows up, never calls, nothing is done by him or his staff, we are the ones arranging appointments. Sadly our insurance does not cover other oncologists, so we are stuck here. please avoid here if possible for the sake of your own or your family's health and life.