A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hidalgo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Hidalgo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Greenville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Greenville Pediatricians and Greenville Nephrologists.