A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Huerta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Huerta, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Huerta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Area Medical Center
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Huerta MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Huerta practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Huerta has 7 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Huerta practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Fremont, NE.
See Omaha Critical Care Practitioners and Omaha Pulmonologists.