A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Huerta is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huerta
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huerta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Huerta, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Huerta has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Huerta MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Huerta practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Huerta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Huerta practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Council Bluffs, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Council Bluffs Critical Care Practitioners and Council Bluffs Pulmonologists.