A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Infante-Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Infante-Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Infante-Gutierrez graduated from Universidad Libre De Cali.
Dr. Infante-Gutierrez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Antonio Infante-Gutierrez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Infante-Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Infante-Gutierrez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Infante-Gutierrez practices Family Medicine near Haddon Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Primary Care Doctors.