A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Garcia is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Nicaragua, Leon.
Dr. Garcia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo J Garcia MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Garcia practices Urology near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Urologists.