A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dystonic Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moguel-Cobos graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moguel-Cobos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo David Moguel-Cobos MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo D. Moguel-Cobos practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos practices Neurology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.