A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Moguel-Cobos, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dystonic Disorders
- Movement Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moguel-Cobos graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Moguel-Cobos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
- St. Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center - Phoenix
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moguel-Cobos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan