Dr. Guillermo Montanez Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Montanez Jr?

Posted on September 6th, 2015

I had some blood work done the doctor sends a medication to my pharmacy. The next day I called to find out what was my illness the nurse calls me hours later after taking the medication telling not to take it after I already did. Then she tells me they need further blood work after I go the doctor he is to busy to answer my questions. Then I never receive my results from the 2nd blood work. Even though I had called several times to find my results. Don't go to this doctor very unprofessional!

Posted on December 10th, 2013

If you want an awesome gynecologist that really listens to you and takes the time to make sure what is the best option for you; while still giving you a few choices, this is the place you want to go. It is a friendly environment and you never wait too long. Also you can be sure that you can count on him through your whole pregnancy or other regular exams you may need.

Posted on February 28th, 2011

i am extremely happy with my doctor. he always treats us like family and makes sure that all my concerns are discussed before i leave. he has been my doctor since my daughter was born (10 years ago) and i wouldnt change him for the world. his staff is also very caring and polite. he always returns phone calls, regardless of what time it is......or what problem i might have.

Posted on September 21st, 2016