Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about why this procedure is performed, who gets it done, and the different types of surgeries available.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillermo Mosquera
Dr. Guillermo Mosquera, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Virginia Beach, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Mosquera is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital, Sentara Leigh Hospital and Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Guillermo Mosquera has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...