Guillermo A Munoz DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

May 20th, 2016
Super unprofessional!
My experience? The worst! I wish I could give a 0 out of 5, because that's how bad this office is. It's full of unprofessional staff. I had more than one issue with them, and I'm fed up, I am going to call my insurance and change my doctor. To get a simple referral, they make me wait 1 week. I get there and no one has any referral or any file about me, even though I go there every two months for referrals. They schedule me to pick up a referral again in another week, and make me wait over 2 hours only to inform me AGAIN that they don't have it!!! So, I waited 1 month for a referral!!! This keeps happening over and over again!! It's surreal!! And they never answer the phone either. I will never set foot in there ever again!

April 2nd, 2013
I like Guillermo, I think he is a good doctor, but I have some issues about the office and staff. First they make you feel like a piece of meat, I was there recently and could not see Guillermo, I had to see another doctor, he was in the room less than 5 minutes, game me the prescription and walked me out, didn’t even tell me what was wrong with me, then they gave me a note for work from another patient.

April 29th, 2008
He is a very caring individual and good doctor. He is very prompt in appointments.