A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Narvaez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Narvaez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Narvaez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Narvaez MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Narvaez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Narvaez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Narvaez practices Surgery near Bloomfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Passaic, NJ.
See Bloomfield Surgeons.