A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Ortiz, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Ortiz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ortiz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Sussex
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Ortiz MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Ortiz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Ortiz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wharton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Wharton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.