Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guillermo Pena
Dr. Guillermo Pena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blue Ridge, GA, with another office in Morganton, GA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Pena is affiliated with Murray Medical Center. Dr. Pena has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Guillermo Pena has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Guillermo Pena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blue Ridge, GA.
Dr. Stefanie Shaver
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Blue Ridge, GA 0.81 mi16
Dr. Sally Beer
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Blue Ridge, GA 1.40 mi28
Dr. Erich Pearson
Internal Medicine, Residency
Blue Ridge, GA 1.40 mi7