Dr. Guillermo Perez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Perez?

August 27th, 2015

He Knows what is doing. Excellent surgeon.

September 27th, 2014

Horrible experience at the doctors clinic. After surgery I returned to see him due to complications. Staff us unprofessional and rude. I waited for more than an hour in pain. I must have waited close to three hours and you know that is painfully especially after surgery. Then I called to confirm my appointment to get the results of my biopsy and was told I did not have an appointment for that they. They apparently cancelled it because they said that had already given me the results. Completely not true. Then I was told I needed to go in on a different date because I could not be given the results over the phone unless it was by the doctor. After going back an forth the nurse ended up giving me the results. I was upset, how can u cancel appointments by not letting the patient know and completely unprofessional doctor by not wanting to see me and give me my results.

September 26th, 2013

clerk

July 26th, 2013

this Dr is awesome and he does care for his patients bed side manners are very good very nice man keep up the good work DR Perez

November 14th, 2012

office staff need to wear uniforms so patients can tell the difference,,,notjust wear black all the time. need to befriendlier...dr. needs to let paitent knowahead of time surgery is cancelled, enoughtime so patient knows ahead of time notat the last minute.

October 5th, 2012

Awesome Doctor

Dr Perez performed parathyroid surgery on me in July. Surgery went smoothly no complications at all. I was worried I would have an unsightly scar on my neck. My scar is hardly noticeable. I am doing great and I am grateful that i was referred to such a caring and skillful surgeon. I definitely recommend Dr. Perez.

June 15th, 2012

Fantastic surgeon

Had initially chosen another surgeon for my laparoscopic procedure but since I ended up in emergency prior to my appointment I was seen by Dr.Perez who was on call that day, initially I was a little bothered by his "roughness" and his bluntness but later realized that he truly does have the best intentions and he truly does care for his patients. My case was a very difficult one, I was in the hospital for 3 months, and I'm still recuperating. I can honestly say that Dr.Perez went above and beyond like no other dr.

September 12th, 2011

terrible service

he needs to pay attention to the patients, more concerned in volume than quality of care. there aere many other excellent surgeions in town

July 11th, 2011

Terrible service and bad manners, he should not practice medicine, he doesnt care about patient well being

December 16th, 2010

mal servicio

como puede hacer un paciente para quejarse de un doctor sin que lo culpen de nada ....tengo muchas quejas sobre este doctor ....muy mal servicio

September 28th, 2009