Internists, Rheumatologist
8230 Walnut Hill Ln
Ste 614
Dallas, TX 75231
214-645-2800
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  lcsw,lmft  |  show details
by amy tinch on Apr 30th, 2014

i waited for 4 months to see this physician hoping to have a thorough assessment of my health condition. his examination far exceeded all of my expectations and i will recommend him to everyone in need of his specialty. Dr. Quiceno is the epitome of good patient care, excellence of knowledge in rheumatology and overall fulfillment of highest of standards of medical intervention. i am proud to be his patient...!

|  Owner Kelly Manor - Wedding, Party, Corporate Event Venue  |  show details
by Shannon Kelly on Jun 27th, 2013

My sweet Dr. Quiceno is the best! He is smart, good at diagnosing the problem, takes time to listen, and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to any patient, hospital, or place of higher learning. I know he really loves teaching and his students too. I was referred to Dr Quiceno by an ex-student and she had great things to say about him!

|  show details
Sep 20th, 2012

DR Q IS THE GREATEST, HE IS KIND AND COMPASSIONATEE, AND BRILLIANT! MY CONDITION IS ONE IN 10,000,000,000 (YES, TEN MILLION :) HE SAVED MY LIFE, LITERALLY. THERE IS NO FINER PHYSICIAN THAN DR Q, PERIOD.

|  DR Q IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
May 5th, 2011

MY CONDITION IS ONE IN TEN MILLION, AND HE MANAGED TO KEEP ME ALIVE AND *SMILING* WHILE HE DID SO - HE IS AMAZING, CARING AND THOUGHTFUL, YOU'D BE *LUCKY* TO HAVE A DR AS SMART AND THOROUGH AS DR Q IS - I SIMPLY CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM, AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY HE BECAME A DOCTOR!

|  Dr. Quiceno saved my life!  |  show details
by Charlotte Karam on Jul 15th, 2008

In spite of differing opinions from multiple doctors working on me during my hospitalization, Dr. Quiceno was steadfast in his decision and proved that his diagnosis was correct. He took time to help you in any way he could. He diagnosed me with Adult-Onset Still's Disease and he has me functioning 100% in my daily life.