Dr. Guillermo Quiceno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 30th, 2014
lcsw,lmft
i waited for 4 months to see this physician hoping to have a thorough assessment of my health condition. his examination far exceeded all of my expectations and i will recommend him to everyone in need of his specialty. Dr. Quiceno is the epitome of good patient care, excellence of knowledge in rheumatology and overall fulfillment of highest of standards of medical intervention. i am proud to be his patient...!

June 27th, 2013
Owner Kelly Manor - Wedding, Party, Corporate Event Venue
My sweet Dr. Quiceno is the best! He is smart, good at diagnosing the problem, takes time to listen, and truly cares about his patients. I would recommend him to any patient, hospital, or place of higher learning. I know he really loves teaching and his students too. I was referred to Dr Quiceno by an ex-student and she had great things to say about him!

September 20th, 2012
DR Q IS THE GREATEST, HE IS KIND AND COMPASSIONATEE, AND BRILLIANT! MY CONDITION IS ONE IN 10,000,000,000 (YES, TEN MILLION :) HE SAVED MY LIFE, LITERALLY. THERE IS NO FINER PHYSICIAN THAN DR Q, PERIOD.

May 5th, 2011
DR Q IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY CONDITION IS ONE IN TEN MILLION, AND HE MANAGED TO KEEP ME ALIVE AND *SMILING* WHILE HE DID SO - HE IS AMAZING, CARING AND THOUGHTFUL, YOU'D BE *LUCKY* TO HAVE A DR AS SMART AND THOROUGH AS DR Q IS - I SIMPLY CANNOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT HIM, AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY HE BECAME A DOCTOR!

July 15th, 2008
Dr. Quiceno saved my life!
In spite of differing opinions from multiple doctors working on me during my hospitalization, Dr. Quiceno was steadfast in his decision and proved that his diagnosis was correct. He took time to help you in any way he could. He diagnosed me with Adult-Onset Still's Disease and he has me functioning 100% in my daily life.