A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Sanchez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanchez
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Sanchez, FACC, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanchez has 27 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo R Sanchez FACC, MD, and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo R. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Sanchez has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Sanchez practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.