A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Ramirez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.