A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramirez
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ramirez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Ramirez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Ramirez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-Sh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Ramirez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Ramirez has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Ramirez practices Family Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Family Physicians.