Dr. Guillermo Robles Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Guillermo Robles?

Great doctor!

Posted on May 8th, 2012

HE was my obgyn for my first baby.I was scared because i dint know what to expect he made it so much better he answerd all my questions (even the dumb ones!)overrall hes a great doctor and he speaks SPANISH! so that was a big + for me.

Serendipity!

Posted on January 27th, 2011

The dictionary states that "serendipity" is "making desirable discoveries by accident". I was in the hospital and Dr Robles was the gyno who took my case. I couldn't have hand picked a more personable, knowledgable and caring physician. The entire staff, from arrival until check out, were absolutely amazing!

This man needs his licence revoked!

Posted on November 10th, 2009

I went into labor 8 weeks early and happened to get this man at the ER at Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He was awful. Terrible bedside manner. He was completely cold, uncaring and rough. He treated me like I was just cattle being pushed through a chute and nearly missed my baby being born because he walked away as her head was crowning. After she was born, he YANKED my placenta out, snapped the cord because he was pulling so hard and left placental fragments inside which caused post-partum hemorrhage and I almost needed a blood transfusion because of the blood volume lost. He never checked on me after the delivery and when I said I refused to pay almost $5000 for his few minutes of disgusting and degrading treatment, he sent me to collections. I have always paid everything I owe, and I have always made it a priority to pay my bills on time. Out of principle, I refuse to pay this man for the treatment I received. I even paid the hospital in full for the extended stay and the extra treatment required after his ER stunt, but will take a hit on my flawless credit because this man doesn't deserve to be paid for attempting to give scared women uterine inversions.

Posted on April 29th, 2017