A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Salinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Salinas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Edinburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Salinas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Salinas practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Salinas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.