A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Salinas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Salinas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salinas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Salinas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Salinas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Salinas graduated from Escuela De Medicina Ignacio A. Santos, Monterrey.
Dr. Salinas has 10 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Salinas MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Salinas practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Salinas has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Salinas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Beeville, TX.
See Beeville Internists and Beeville Cardiologists.