A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Sanchez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Sanchez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Sanchez, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanchez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Sanchez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo R Sanchez MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo R. Sanchez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Sanchez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Sanchez practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Radiologists.