A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Saurina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Saurina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Saurina, FACP, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saurina graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saurina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
- Smith Northview Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Ricardo Saurina FACP, M.Sc, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo R. Saurina practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Saurina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Saurina practices Infectious Disease near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Infectious Disease Doctors.