A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Saurina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Saurina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saurina
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Saurina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Saurina, FACP, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saurina graduated from Universidad Nacional Pedro Henriquez Urena (Unphu), Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saurina has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Ricardo Saurina FACP, M.Sc, and MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo R. Saurina practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Saurina has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Saurina practices Infectious Disease near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Infectious Disease Doctors.