A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Talero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Talero is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talero
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Talero Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Talero graduated from Escuela De Medicina 'Juan N. Corpas', Santa Fe De Bogota.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Talero MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Talero practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Talero has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Talero practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Primary Care Doctors.