A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Umpierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Umpierrez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Umpierrez graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Umpierrez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Enrique Umpierrez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo E. Umpierrez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Umpierrez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Umpierrez practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.