A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Urrutia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrutia
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Urrutia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Urrutia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Urrutia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Urrutia MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Urrutia practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.