A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Urrutia is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urrutia
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Urrutia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Urrutia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala.
Dr. Urrutia has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Urrutia MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Urrutia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Urrutia practices Psychiatry near New Orleans, LA.
See New Orleans Psychiatrists.