A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Vasquez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Vasquez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of Miami . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Otoniel Vasquez MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo O. Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Vasquez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Guillermo Vasquez practices Internal Medicine near Lakeland, FL.
See Lakeland Internists.