A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Velasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Velasquez is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Velasquez, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Velasquez graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Velasquez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
- Hialeah Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo Velasquez MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo Velasquez practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Velasquez has 1 office location.
- Dr. Guillermo Velasquez practices Anesthesiology near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.