A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walters
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Walters Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Walters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Walters has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo A Walters MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Walters practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Walters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Radiologists.