A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Walters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Guillermo Walters, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walters graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Walters has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo A Walters MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo A. Walters practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Walters has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Walters practices Diagnostic Radiology near Leominster, MA.
See Leominster Radiologists.