A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guillermo Zegarra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Guillermo Zegarra is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zegarra graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Zegarra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Western Arizona Regional Medical
- Valley View Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guillermo G Zegarra MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Guillermo G. Zegarra practice?
- Dr. Guillermo Zegarra has 1 office location.
Dr. Guillermo Zegarra practices Internal Medicine near Bullhead City, AZ.
See Bullhead City Internists.