Dr. Guiragos Minassian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 26th, 2017
Very rude and unprofessional
Don't even try to talk to him about your kid's condition because he would answer, "I'm not interested in your blah, blah, blah" and don't ask questions because he will answer "Why are you asking me, I'm not your uncle to answer you". It can be even worse because he can say to your kid, "You are hiding something from me, so I can't help you" and leave your kid without any treatment while the kid has high fever, dry, hacking cough and sore throat. And finally if you tell him "Why are you being so rude every time"? He would say, "If you are not satisfied change your doctor".

September 28th, 2016
Dr. Minasian is one of the most caring doctors I have met as well as his crew is great . I have 3 kids and all of them visit dr. Minasian. He is a very professional and knowledgeable Doctor 👍🏻

December 18th, 2015
We love Dr. Minassian, he knows his stuff and always takes the time to educate us.

October 6th, 2015
Unsatisfied Patient
I took both my children to Dr. Minassian, and regret it. My daughters allergies developed into asthma due to his negligence. For months I asked him for a referral to take my daughter to an allergy specialist, only to be denied by Dr. Minassian over and over again. He was convinced that his strategy to help my daughter would work, and that I was the one not following his procedures. This was false. I did EVERYTHING he said word for word, but my daughter was not getting better. I am a very patient and tolerant person, thus I stayed with Dr. Minassian toooooooo long. After he basically yelled at me in his office and said that I'm not doing what he's telling me, and that I am basically an idiot (I have a Master of Science Degree, not an idiot), he finally gave me the referral. I went to the specialist, who informed me that her allergies had now progressed into asthma, due to the mistreatment. I changed my daughters doctor, who informed me that the strategy that the doctor prior (Dr. Minassian) was using was incorrect. I subjected my daughter to a significant amount of unnecessary treatments of albuteral for no reason. Once I followed the new treatment plan of her new doctor, she has improved immensely! She no longer has coughing spells and attacks, nor does she have the same allergy symptoms as before. Please keep you children away from this doctor. He is arrogant and selfish, which are not the characteristics I look for when choosing a doctor for my children.

February 19th, 2015
Let's start by saying that I had to wait to be seen by Dr. Minassian for 1 hour and 45 minutes which is unacceptable. I will not take my child back to him because he is not looking into the situation deeply and just tells you that's all I can do - Just take an Advil. Horrible experience. Don't take your child there!

February 17th, 2015
Horrible Dr. Doesn't like when you look things up online. It's his way or the highway.

June 14th, 2013
Not Satisfied-
Minassian is a fine doctor, he's okay. However, my experience with him wasn't very good. I had a lot of foot problems and he ordered some x-rays, pictures and what-not. After he told me there was "no problem they could detect", he told me just to go home and it'll go away. It's been two years and I'm in constant pain. Going to my new doctor next week!

March 8th, 2011
dr. minassian is a very caring doctor, he make you feel very calm and relaxed so you feel very confrtable to ask him questions. his very careful toward each child.

October 24th, 2016