Dr. Guita Tabassi DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Las Vegas, NV

3.8

September 20th, 2016
She's a really friendly and caring doctor.

August 8th, 2015
She takes about 2 hours to come in the room. Says really inappropriate things and never reads any results.

February 18th, 2015
Tabassi is AMAZING!
She is an amazing dr! I am 25weeks preg now and my 1st trimester was very hard I had hypermesis graviderum and she helped me do much! I trust her completely and can't imagine anyone else delivering my son. I'm a first time mom completely on myown in this pregnancy and Dr Tabassi has made me feel at ease with every new experience I go through! One of the best Drs I've ever had ever! And her staff r very sweet and down to earth I'm very lucky I found such an amazing dr with Great staff backing her up!

May 13th, 2014
Poor doctor
Please ladies take the time to find a doctor who will have your best interest in mind . Dr. Guita tabassi and her staff are very unprofessional and make changes to your medical records with no warming. A personal experience that made me have to reconsider a new doctor shed new light on my life. I was prescribed a medicine through tabassi and had a severe allergic reaction . By time I was released from the hospital it took me trying to call her office . Over a week and a half to answer the phone to try and get me in for an appointment. To get a new medicine which they didn't do I physically had to drive to their office. With a doctors exam notes of my allergic reaction for them to even see me. Please be careful and choose better than I did guita tabassi is not a good choice in doctors.

September 4th, 2013
So caring & smart!
I love Dr Tabassi!! She diagnosed me with a rare condition & made it possible for me to become pregnant & carry my pregnancy to full term. She took such good care of me during my high risk pregnancy. I recommend her hands down to every woman without any reservation!!!!

June 29th, 2013
a good dr
dr tabassi is a great doctor, I mean I did wait a while but she makes up for it by staying in the room to go through everything with you. overall I love this office and Vanessa is a great nurse she is always very helpful.

June 21st, 2013
Best Doctor!
I think Doctor Tabassi is the greatest Doctor ever. Originally I didn't even know I was going to the Doctor my big sister made my appointment, when I first got there I was really nervous and crying. Once Dr Tabassi came in the room she made me feel so comfortable and she is really funny and I felt okay. Even though my diagnoses sucks it was 500% correct and when she gave me the results I felt okay, she was able to make me see a bright side. If I could I would make everyone see her cause she is a great doctor. Dr Tabassi deserves a ton of gold stars.

October 16th, 2012
The wait is a little rediculous and the staff is not very knowledgable. Any communication is not there at all and you have to make an appointment for everything or to even talk to anyone. It is sad for the Doctor because you can tell she is a good doctor but the way the business is ran will drive anyone away.

June 4th, 2012
The first time I met Dr. Tabassi was when I was 19 weeks and in active pretern labor. She promised to get me to 28 weeks with a viable baby and she did. I went to 38 weeks with almost a 9lb baby. I had been under Dr. Tabassi's care when she was back east with a group practice with 3 other MDs. I had a high risk pregnangy with an incompetent cervix and a urological disease know as Interstitial Cystits and was seen on a weekly basis by one of the three physicians. Dr. Tabassi was always caring and concerned even at 3am during preterm labor. I always felt she was attentive and addressed any issues immediately. I've seen my share of MDs and by far she is one of the best so far. I'm very grateful to her for bringing my baby to term. In addition, her husband had put in my cerclage in my cervix to hold my baby in. He was also very caring and answered all my questions. As far as her staff, I have no clue.

February 27th, 2012
Awesome Caring Doctor!
Dr. Tabassi has been my doctor for nearly a decade and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She and her staff, (especially Vanessa), are the best! I have had several health issues outside of her area of expertise, and she has still gone above and beyond to help me. I have referred many friends there and would continue to do so without hesitation!

February 3rd, 2012
Love the Doctor-Hate the billing dept.
Dr. Tabassi is great. The wait is long, but she will spend time with you as needed. The only problem I have is the lack of response from the billing dept. I paid my co-pay and deductible up front, but the biller failed to follow through with my insurance co. & sent me a bill for additional money. Come to find out I am actually owed a refund. Now I can't get the biller on the phone or get her to return my calls.

October 14th, 2011
Felt like she didn't listen to my concerns. Rushed through the exam. Didn't make me feel comfortable. I didnt like her at all.