Obstetricians & Gynecologists

6080 S Fort Apache Rd
Ste 110
Las Vegas, NV 89148
702-871-0303
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Poor doctor  |  show details
by Unsatisfied customer on May 13th, 2014

Please ladies take the time to find a doctor who will have your best interest in mind . Dr. Guita tabassi and her staff are very unprofessional and make changes to your medical records with no warming. A personal experience that made me have to reconsider a new doctor shed new light on my life. I was prescribed a medicine through tabassi and had a severe allergic reaction . By time I was released from the hospital it took me trying to call her office . Over a week and a half to answer the phone to try and get me in for an appointment. To get a new medicine which they didn't do I physically had to drive to their office. With a doctors exam notes of my allergic reaction for them to even see me. Please be careful and choose better than I did guita tabassi is not a good choice in doctors.

|  So caring & smart!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2013

I love Dr Tabassi!! She diagnosed me with a rare condition & made it possible for me to become pregnant & carry my pregnancy to full term. She took such good care of me during my high risk pregnancy. I recommend her hands down to every woman without any reservation!!!!

Aug 30th, 2013

|  a good dr  |  show details
by Amber on Jun 29th, 2013

dr tabassi is a great doctor, I mean I did wait a while but she makes up for it by staying in the room to go through everything with you. overall I love this office and Vanessa is a great nurse she is always very helpful.

|  Best Doctor!  |  show details
by Lydia on Jun 21st, 2013

I think Doctor Tabassi is the greatest Doctor ever. Originally I didn't even know I was going to the Doctor my big sister made my appointment, when I first got there I was really nervous and crying. Once Dr Tabassi came in the room she made me feel so comfortable and she is really funny and I felt okay. Even though my diagnoses sucks it was 500% correct and when she gave me the results I felt okay, she was able to make me see a bright side. If I could I would make everyone see her cause she is a great doctor. Dr Tabassi deserves a ton of gold stars.

Oct 16th, 2012

The wait is a little rediculous and the staff is not very knowledgable. Any communication is not there at all and you have to make an appointment for everything or to even talk to anyone. It is sad for the Doctor because you can tell she is a good doctor but the way the business is ran will drive anyone away.

Jun 4th, 2012

The first time I met Dr. Tabassi was when I was 19 weeks and in active pretern labor. She promised to get me to 28 weeks with a viable baby and she did. I went to 38 weeks with almost a 9lb baby. I had been under Dr. Tabassi's care when she was back east with a group practice with 3 other MDs. I had a high risk pregnangy with an incompetent cervix and a urological disease know as Interstitial Cystits and was seen on a weekly basis by one of the three physicians. Dr. Tabassi was always caring and concerned even at 3am during preterm labor. I always felt she was attentive and addressed any issues immediately. I've seen my share of MDs and by far she is one of the best so far. I'm very grateful to her for bringing my baby to term. In addition, her husband had put in my cerclage in my cervix to hold my baby in. He was also very caring and answered all my questions. As far as her staff, I have no clue.

|  Awesome Caring Doctor!  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2012

Dr. Tabassi has been my doctor for nearly a decade and I have nothing but great things to say about her! She and her staff, (especially Vanessa), are the best! I have had several health issues outside of her area of expertise, and she has still gone above and beyond to help me. I have referred many friends there and would continue to do so without hesitation!

|  Love the Doctor-Hate the billing dept.  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2012

Dr. Tabassi is great. The wait is long, but she will spend time with you as needed. The only problem I have is the lack of response from the billing dept. I paid my co-pay and deductible up front, but the biller failed to follow through with my insurance co. & sent me a bill for additional money. Come to find out I am actually owed a refund. Now I can't get the biller on the phone or get her to return my calls.

Oct 14th, 2011

Felt like she didn't listen to my concerns. Rushed through the exam. Didn't make me feel comfortable. I didnt like her at all.

|  not for everyone  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2010

I was referred to doctor tabassi by a friend. The reason for my visit was to talk about pregnancy because i have always had issues with periods and my husband and i were trying to start our family. The doctor was very nice and professional, so no complaints there. However, she is very by the book and does not think outside the box. This may work for some people, but if you are looking for someone who looks beyond prescription medication and text books, definitely look elsewhere. For example, I do not believe in getting a flu shot. never had one in my life, don't find it necessary to start now. She kept pushing it, so i finally told her i don't believe in getting a flu shot and she looked at me like i had a third eye. IN addition, some of the people in the office seem very incompetent. I went in for a yearly pap smear and they told me to just call the 800 number for the results. when i called, no results existed. when i went back into the office, they realized they never took down my social, which is why i couldn't get the results. Then, a couple months later, i received a bill or 85 dollars. not a huge amount, but pap smears are covered under my insurance. when i called to ask why it was so much, the lady who answered the phone said she wasn't qualified to give that info, or to go over anything medical. that is fine, but neither the nurse, nor doctor were there during regular business hours and it was not during lunch. I was extremely frustrated. She said someone would call me back and of course, no one did. I just feel like the whole operation is lacking something. Maybe she is great with pregnant women, but i will never go bac

|  Completely unprofessional in responding to miscarriage  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

After diagnosing a miscarriage, the doctor failed to answer calls both during office hours and after (even though she knew I was going through this). When paged twice after hours, she failed to respond to the page that night or the next day. Her office cancelled a scheduled ultrasound without advising me that they were doing so. When I showed up for the ultrasound I was told that it would be elective because the doctor did not deem it medically necessary although she was the one who originally told me that is the procedure to ensure all tissue has passed and avoid any infection. When I asked her staff if they would find out what, if any, procedures the doctor deemed necessary after my miscarriage to ensure all the tissue had passed, they refused to do so and said I could wait around to see if the doctor could squeeze me in. The doctor was completely unavailable to answer questions and failed to provide any guidance regarding what would happen with the miscarriage. She failed to show any interest in following up to ensure everything was okay. When she told me about the miscarriage and I was sitting in her office crying she started talking about the reason she went into Ob/Gyn was b/c she only wanted to deal with happy stuff and couldn't take the sad stuff. I didn't realize this meant she would not be there in a professional manner when I needed her medical assistance. According to her operator/after hours answering service, she also refuses to prescribe medicine after hours. In my experience, Dr. Tabassi cannot be depended upon in a medical emergency. Therefore, I would never recommend her to anyone.

|  women only  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 29th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

The Belly Wrap Boutique & Spa is a hybrid. It caters to women of all ages, pregnant, not pregnant and is kind of a one stop med spa. They ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Nov 11th, 2009

I began going to Dr. Tabassi just around the time when The Belly Wrap Boutique opened. From the second I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile and professionalism by Vanessa. The office most definitely has "boutique" feel, not a stuffy white-walled doctors office. Upon meeting Dr. Tabassi, she was very warm, comforting and down to earth. I have continued to be a patient at this office and love that they do offer such a wide range of services, not just OB/GYN.