A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Guitar Hanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanna graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Hanna has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Guitar Hanna DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Guitar Hanna practice?
- Dr. Guitar Hanna has 1 office location.
- Dr. Guitar Hanna practices Pediatrics near Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.