A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gujarathi Narayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gujarathi Narayan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayan graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Narayan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tulare District HealthCare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gujarathi Laxmi Narayan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gujarathi L. Narayan practice?
- Dr. Gujarathi Narayan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gujarathi Narayan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dinuba, CA.
See Dinuba Obstetricians & Gynecologists.