A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gul Chablani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gul Chablani is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gul Chablani, MD is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Chablani graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Chablani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gul Gurbux Chablani MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gul G. Chablani practice?
- Dr. Gul Chablani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gul Chablani practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Rockville Internists, Rockville Geriatric Doctors, and Rockville Pediatricians.