A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gul Dadlani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gul Dadlani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gul Dadlani, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dadlani graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Dadlani has 34 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dadlani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans