A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gul Sahetya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gul Sahetya is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sahetya
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sahetya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gul Sahetya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sahetya graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Sahetya has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Greenview Regional Hospital
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gul K Sahetya MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gul K. Sahetya practice?
- Dr. Gul Sahetya has 1 office location.
Dr. Gul Sahetya practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Bowling Green, KY.
See Bowling Green Internists and Bowling Green Pulmonologists.