A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulam Bhimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulam Bhimani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulam Bhimani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhimani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulam Hussein Bhimani MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gulam H. Bhimani practice?
- Dr. Gulam Bhimani has 1 office location.
Dr. Gulam Bhimani practices Urology near Attleboro, MA.
See Attleboro Urologists.