A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulam Bhimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulam Bhimani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulam Bhimani, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhimani graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bhimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Morton Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhimani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans