Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist

1550 Yankee Park Pl
Ste A
Dayton, OH 45458
937-439-4949
Locations and availability (9)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!/ wish I could zero star!  |  show details
by Past concerned patient on Dec 12th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Mukhdomi, and I wish I would have never been!! I could go on and on about different terrifying experiences I had with this doctor. Most importantly though, he never knew what he was prescribing. I sometimes wondered if He kept a medical chart. He would asK ME WHAT MY pRescriptions were for. If it wasn't that, then he would write me a prescription for a higher MG or of different medications that I hadn't been on prior. When I would say something he would argue with me. Another concerning fact, I had a series of 3 epidermal steroid injections done by this doctor. You can ONLY RECIEVE A MAX OF 3 Per year. He would not remember he had already given me the max and try to get me to do more and again argue with me when I told him I had had the max. After I received these injections which by the way were horrific, and hurt like I have never experienced in my entire life....I suffered temporary paralysis off and on for over a year. When I finally switched doctors(and after picture after picture of his unprofessional work environment including nike bags filled with different anesthetics, needles, and steroid vials....one time they were even stored in a half full rubber glove box) I was told Dr mukhdomi had done my ESI's incorrectly!!!! So, I have always been terrified of what this could have caused me. My back is no better than before but at least I am not guiding a doctor and concerned for my well being under his care!! So, the practice I was visiting was in Grove City, OH. I decided to look him up tonight to read reviews and see if he was even still in practice. I was shocked to find the doctor that is pictured here is NOT the doctor I received treatment from, and whom wrote prescriptions under the above name. I will now be contacting someone to see how to handle this situation correctly, but cringe at the thought of anyone under his care. a PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!!!!!! This man honestly needs investigated!!!

|  BEWARE!!!!!!!  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2011

I am a friend of a former patient of this person! When I took this friend for their October appointment they were scheduled to return in 6 weeks, but only given a prescription for 30 days for opiate medications. When the patient (and the witness) requested for the additional 2 weeks worth of medication, they were told "NO, NO MORE!!! This patient was also due to have surgery during this six week time and when this QUACK was told of this and the patient again requested additional medications, the doctor? again said,"NO, I NOT GIVE YOU NO MORE!! GET THE MEDICATION FROM YOUR SURGEON!!! Thus, this particular friend of mine did EXACTLY AS THIS doctor? TOLD THEM TO DO!!! They had the surgery and got some additional pain medications and upon the return to the office for the follow up appointment with this Doctor? He said, "I NO SEE YOU NO MORE!!! GET OUT.!! YOU GOT PAIN MEDICATION FROM ANOTHER DOCTOR, I NO SEE YOU NO MORE!!!" When the patient and the witness reminded that doctor? that HE TOLD THEM TO DO THAT!!! He replied, "TOO BAD, I NO SEE YOU NO MORE, THAT'S IT, NOW GO, GET OUT!!!" THIS DOCTOR? IS TOTALLY UNPROFESSIONAL, HE SAYS ONE THING THEN DOES ANOTHER!!! PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF SEEING THIS DOCTOR?

|  Very Good  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

Very helpful, and quickly assisted.

|  A Great doctor / Thank you for careing  |  show details
by MR. Collett on Feb 9th, 2011

I think Dr. Mukhdomi is a Great doctor I had a spinal-cord stimulator placed in my back it worked for me. My family was so happy they cried,I also cried because for the first time in ten years I was able to walk without my cane. Dr. Mukhdomi was so pleased he had several people to look at me as a example for there future surgeries.I was able to dance as well. He did follow ups to make sure things were still going good.Six months later my stimulator started to go into my kidneys. We had the people from A.N.S. to try to reprogram it to stop going into my kidneys. The A.N.S. Employer changed employees so much that no one was able to help me.They finally went out of business. Dr. Mukhdomi Left they Dayton pain clinic, so now I am trying to find him because B.W.C. finally o k 'ed me to get a new stimulator from another company. I liked his concern for me.His professional and personal care for others.Dr.Guptat on the other hand is very unprofessional!I waited for him while he talked to a man/patient at the pain clinic about why this man didn't come to him in regard of selling a building that he would have been interested in buying.This was after he cared for him.Then finally he comes to my room after oh maybe two hours later. Then he ask me if I worked I said no because I of my pain is all the time around 7 to 10 on the pain level.He said I didn't need pain med. for me to go lay down when ever it got to bad,I am unable to stand ,sit or lay for very long period of time this is why doctor Mukhdomi put the stimulator in my back!When he heard of this manner that Dr. Gupta had treated me he told his girls to make sure I never see this Dr. again!

|  show details
by Percy Williams Jr. on Dec 24th, 2010

Very good dr. cares aboutyour pain ,and does all he can to help you.You are not just and number with him,he really cares.