3.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com. DrScore.
Dr.Mukhdomi as Anesthesiologist and pain specialist show details Dr.Mukhdomi as Anesthesiologist and pain specialist
Feb 11th, 2016

Excellent pain specialist who takes good care of patients.He is very kind and highly professional and will recommend any patient with chronic pain to this doctor.

by Tess on Jan 29th, 2016

This Dr is the most rude Dr I have ever met you will be Sorry if you get him for a pain Dr.

Jan 21st, 2016

He is a great doctor

Jan 20th, 2016

The staff is efficient and curtious.The dr.takes his time with me.He reviews your records each and every time ya come .Asks questions how your doing any complaints or new symptoms ,he's not in a hurry.

Jan 11th, 2016

Dr.Mukhdomi is caring physician,I had multiple back surgeries and was on high doses of pain medicine,He placed Spinal cord stimulator implant and pain medicine was decrease by 75%.I am back to my family.He is very reasonable in prescribing pain medicine.I recommend chronic pain patient to this doctor,

Pain free show details Pain free
Dec 20th, 2015

Excellent pain physician. Yes, his office is outdated but he has helped my back and neck pain. I was also told of plans to build a new office!

Dec 14th, 2015

If you are woman, do not look him in the eye, Do not talk unless spoken to.

Is this a real doctor? show details Is this a real doctor?
by Sandy on Nov 12th, 2015

He has no control over his office, staff is very weak on their skills, has patients working for him. Rude to not only patients but staff. Patient records are kept poorly. Never ever will I go to this man for any kind of medical help, he has got to be a joke.

My experience as a patient with Dr.Mukhdomi show details My experience as a patient with Dr.Mukhdomi
Oct 31st, 2015

I have been patient of Dr.Mukhdomi for 3 years for my back and neck pain .I had 2 back surgeries and one neck surgery .I had been on high doses of narcotics before consulting him.He placed spinal cord stimulator 2 years ago and it helped me al lot.I am able to go back to my job and he has put me on small doses of opoids that i can tolerate without any side effects.I have been going to his Grove city office for 3 years.Great doctor,highly professional and caring.Would recommend any patient with chronic pain to this doctor .

Oct 6th, 2015

normally over 2 hour wait

COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WORKS HARD TO PLEASE PATIENTS show details COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR WORKS HARD TO PLEASE PATIENTS
by Saundra Buck on Jul 27th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Mukhdomi for one year. After reading other reviews I am going to be 100% honest about my experience. No, they have not all been great but i do not contribute them to the doctor. Dr. Mukhdomi is a kind man. On the other hand he WAS dealing with a horrible staff for some time.I think he was unaware of the treatment that these girls were giving to his patients because of course, he was in the room with his patients while they were out front, answering(or should i say half the time not answering) phones and being rude to people. Over time those girls are now gone, strangely enough :) . Now when I go to his office, the atmosphere is completely different. The new staff is kind, pleasant to see and helpful. This makes the office visit so much better. The way it should be. I would now recommend Chronic Pain Resources to ANYONE suffering with Chronic Pain issues. I personally go to the office on Wall Street. So that is the only one i can really speak about as far as the building itself goes!

Jul 22nd, 2015

The Grovecity office is in a old dirty house it stinks bad and I waited 2 hrs for my appointment! The Dr doesn't speak English well and his xray machine kept dying on him why I was on the table for a epideral shot. He didn't wear a smock or anything to prevent jerms. He used the gloves he had in to turn the mach on off 3 times. Then he wiped me off with the ruff paper the bed was covered with! This man should not be in business at all. My bp should of been taken before and after a epidermal shot!! I will not be going back!!!!

Jul 21st, 2015

The Grovecity office stinks like cat urine bad! The carpet and chairs were beyond dirty!!!

Mar 5th, 2015

Filthy and terrible patients experience

Go to Someone Else show details Go to Someone Else
by Sick O. Waiting on Sep 26th, 2014

The wait time is beyond rediculous (over 2 hours). He barely spends time with you and doesn't explain things very well. Just tells you what he's going to do. Staff is incompetent. They didn't send my records to my primary care doctor and when I showed up for a follow-up, they didn't have me on their list of patients for that time and day. Go to someone else.

GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!/ wish I could zero star! show details GO TO A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!/ wish I could zero star!
by Past concerned patient on Dec 12th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Mukhdomi, and I wish I would have never been!! I could go on and on about different terrifying experiences I had with this doctor. Most importantly though, he never knew what he was prescribing. I sometimes wondered if He kept a medical chart. He would asK ME WHAT MY pRescriptions were for. If it wasn't that, then he would write me a prescription for a higher MG or of different medications that I hadn't been on prior. When I would say something he would argue with me. Another concerning fact, I had a series of 3 epidermal steroid injections done by this doctor. You can ONLY RECIEVE A MAX OF 3 Per year. He would not remember he had already given me the max and try to get me to do more and again argue with me when I told him I had had the max. After I received these injections which by the way were horrific, and hurt like I have never experienced in my entire life....I suffered temporary paralysis off and on for over a year. When I finally switched doctors(and after picture after picture of his unprofessional work environment including nike bags filled with different anesthetics, needles, and steroid vials....one time they were even stored in a half full rubber glove box) I was told Dr mukhdomi had done my ESI's incorrectly!!!! So, I have always been terrified of what this could have caused me. My back is no better than before but at least I am not guiding a doctor and concerned for my well being under his care!! So, the practice I was visiting was in Grove City, OH. I decided to look him up tonight to read reviews and see if he was even still in practice. I was shocked to find the doctor that is pictured here is NOT the doctor I received treatment from, and whom wrote prescriptions under the above name. I will now be contacting someone to see how to handle this situation correctly, but cringe at the thought of anyone under his care. a PLEASE FIND A DIFFERENT DOCTOR!!!!!! This man honestly needs investigated!!!

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Anesthesiologist and Pain specialist show details Anesthesiologist and Pain specialist
by Anonymous on Jan 17th, 2013 on doctor.com

I have been seen Dr,Mukhdomi for more than one year at his Grove city office.He is an excellent Physician with Lot of experince in medical Field.He he ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
Very Good show details Very Good
May 25th, 2011

Very helpful, and quickly assisted.

A Great doctor / Thank you for careing show details A Great doctor / Thank you for careing
by MR. Collett on Feb 9th, 2011

I think Dr. Mukhdomi is a Great doctor I had a spinal-cord stimulator placed in my back it worked for me. My family was so happy they cried,I also cried because for the first time in ten years I was able to walk without my cane. Dr. Mukhdomi was so pleased he had several people to look at me as a example for there future surgeries.I was able to dance as well. He did follow ups to make sure things were still going good.Six months later my stimulator started to go into my kidneys. We had the people from A.N.S. to try to reprogram it to stop going into my kidneys. The A.N.S. Employer changed employees so much that no one was able to help me.They finally went out of business. Dr. Mukhdomi Left they Dayton pain clinic, so now I am trying to find him because B.W.C. finally o k 'ed me to get a new stimulator from another company. I liked his concern for me.His professional and personal care for others.Dr.Guptat on the other hand is very unprofessional!I waited for him while he talked to a man/patient at the pain clinic about why this man didn't come to him in regard of selling a building that he would have been interested in buying.This was after he cared for him.Then finally he comes to my room after oh maybe two hours later. Then he ask me if I worked I said no because I of my pain is all the time around 7 to 10 on the pain level.He said I didn't need pain med. for me to go lay down when ever it got to bad,I am unable to stand ,sit or lay for very long period of time this is why doctor Mukhdomi put the stimulator in my back!When he heard of this manner that Dr. Gupta had treated me he told his girls to make sure I never see this Dr. again!

by Percy Williams Jr. on Dec 24th, 2010

Very good dr. cares aboutyour pain ,and does all he can to help you.You are not just and number with him,he really cares.