Dr. Gulam Mukhdomi Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gulam Mukhdomi?

Caring and passionate doctor

Posted on July 16th, 2016

Very passionate and caring doctor. I do not mind to wait for this doctor because he controlled my chronic pain.He does not keep drug seekers in his practice and send them for rehab as he is interventionalist and do comprehensive Pain Management.

Posted on June 7th, 2016

i was seen by dr mukhdomi 2 weeks a ago recevied and injection and was able to walk my first time 8 years . i had no pain in my back it was a wonderful past injections never worked Dr. Mukhdomi knew exactly where to give me the shot for my back. I give Dr. Mukhdomi an 10 for excellence. First time I've ever trusted the steroid injections. I can't say enough and I want to thank Dr. Mukhdomi for his knowledge. Many many thanks to Dr. Mukhdomi. I would recommend family and friends to Dr. Mukhdomi.

Posted on March 28th, 2016

Doctor Mukhdomi and his staff aren't nasty and the facility is nasty he over books and the patience have to wait three or more hours before being seen that's a dam shame.

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Good Anesthesiolgist and Pain specialist.Will recomend any patient to this doctor.

mrs

Posted on February 25th, 2016

My thought of Mukhdomi is that he will not answer questions, walks around an answer, He gave me the epidural injections without any xray machine or numbing. Plus gave me a pillow to hold and a chair and told me to lean over and gave me the epidural. Plus duplicate billing. If you want a bunch of drugs then this is the place. The office is filled with drug seeking ppl. Run 3-4 hours over. Then you afraid to go to your car in the lot.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Excellent pain specialist who takes good care of patients.He is very kind and highly professional and will recommend any patient with chronic pain to this doctor.

Posted on January 30th, 2016

This Dr is the most rude Dr I have ever met you will be Sorry if you get him for a pain Dr.

Posted on January 21st, 2016

He is a great doctor

Posted on January 21st, 2016

The staff is efficient and curtious.The dr.takes his time with me.He reviews your records each and every time ya come .Asks questions how your doing any complaints or new symptoms ,he's not in a hurry.

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Dr.Mukhdomi is caring physician,I had multiple back surgeries and was on high doses of pain medicine,He placed Spinal cord stimulator implant and pain medicine was decrease by 75%.I am back to my family.He is very reasonable in prescribing pain medicine.I recommend chronic pain patient to this doctor,

Pain free

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Excellent pain physician. Yes, his office is outdated but he has helped my back and neck pain. I was also told of plans to build a new office!

Posted on December 14th, 2015

If you are woman, do not look him in the eye, Do not talk unless spoken to.