A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulam Waheed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulam Waheed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulam Waheed, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Waheed graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Waheed has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulam Urooj Waheed DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gulam U. Waheed practice?
- Dr. Gulam Waheed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gulam Waheed practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.