A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gulchin Ergun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gulchin Ergun is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ergun
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gulchin Ergun, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ergun graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ergun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gulchin A Ergun MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gulchin A. Ergun practice?
- Dr. Gulchin Ergun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gulchin Ergun practices Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Gastroenterologists.